St. Charles, IL Real Estate Attorneys
Community Association and Condominium Association Lawyers in Kane County
The distinguished Illinois firm of Bochte, Kuzniar & Navigato, P.C. offers representation to community associations and condominiums located across the state on a range of corporate governance issues. Our lawyers have assisted homeowners’ associations, condominium associations, cooperatives, and town home associations. Our clients range in size from small, three unit condominiums to large management firms.
Our diverse community association and condominium representation practice includes:
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing operational documents, including covenants, bylaws, and declarations;
- Condominium conversion;
- Review, negotiation, and preparation of leases, contracts, easements, and licenses;
- Creating association operational agreements;
- Reviewing bylaws and association declarations for legal opinion;
- Incorporation of an association and installation of the original board;
- Advising and serving as counsel to management and the board as needed;
- Litigating community association and condominium matters, including the collection of delinquent assessments;
- Preparing and reviewing lender documentation;
- Counseling on environmental matters;
- Rule challenges and enforcement;
- Assistance with association disputes;
- Assisting in the development and adoption of amendments to bylaws;
- Assisting in the development and adoption of amendments to covenants;
- Representation in landlord-tenant matters, including eviction, assessment collection, and breach of lease;
- Foreclosure representation;
- Assistance with elections; and
- Assisting in construction disputes, including labor and employment matters.
Our law firm provides strategic representation for specific issues faced by community associations and condominiums, along with day-to-day operations management. We constantly hear from our clients that it is our responsiveness that distinguishes our firm. We are always readily available to assist our valued community association and condominium clients in matters both large and small. Our practice offers truly individualized legal services, specifically tailored to your unique organization’s needs.
Experienced Representation for Community Associations and Condominiums
The attorneys at Bochte, Kuzniar & Navigato, P.C. offer community associations and condominiums the representation they need to handle a wide range of matters, including collecting past due assessments, creating homeowners’ association bylaws, and negotiating and drafting operational agreements. We have over 40 years' experience in the complex realm of community association and condominium law throughout Illinois, including the areas of St. Charles, Geneva, Elgin, Batavia, Aurora, Wheaton, Kane County, DuPage County, Kendall County, and DeKalb County. Allow our firm to protect your legal interests. To schedule a consultation to discuss your case with a knowledgeable lawyer, contact our law firm online or call us at (630) 377-7770.